Active ingredients: Polysaccharides, β-glucan
Use part: Fruiting body
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: Polysaccharides 5%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%
Agaricus is said to be a potent virus-fighting agent that also strengthens the immune system and keeps viruses and other hazardous elements out of the body’s sensitive tissues. As a fungus, which is an edible, medicinal mushroom with a distinctive, somewhat sweet taste and almond-like aroma, it has historically been used to treat a variety of illnesses, such as cancer, chronic hepatitis, and diabetes. For every 100 grams of dried mushrooms, there are 40–45 grams of crude protein, 38 grams of sugar, 18.3 grams of amino acids, 57 grams of crude ash, and 34 grams of crude fat. Six essential nutrients are present in Agaricus Blazei Murill extract: protein, vitamins, B1, B2, minerals, and unsaturated fatty acids. These nutrients can enhance the therapeutic effects of chemotherapy medications and assist the body in eliminating excess cholesterol from the body, both of which are crucial for the health of cancer patients.
1. Improve immunological performance in people. It has the effect of suppressing cell division and controlling immune system reactions by promoting the activity of the monocyte-macrophage system, preventing interference with viral growth.
2. Encourage the human bone marrow’s hematopoietic function. Chemotherapy has an inhibitory effect on cancer cells by enhancing the inhibition of the hematological function of the bone marrow. As a result, the peripheral hemoglobin concentration, the total number of platelets, and the white blood cell count tend to be normal.
3. Encourage the use of the chemotherapeutic medicines 5-Fu and cyclophosphamide.
4. It suppresses the growth of cells that impede the treatment of leukemia.
5. Agaricus can be consumed for a very long period and has a protective effect on the kidney and liver.
1. first Agaricus Since mushrooms are naturally high in unsaturated fatty acids, it is simple to consume fat and create saturated conditions. As a result, you should avoid taking Agaricus products with foods high in fat.
2. Vitamin D is present in Agaricus Blazei, and when consumed, it will combine with calcium. To prevent urinary tract stones, you should stay away from meals high in calcium when taking Agaricus Blazei supplements. A deadly chemical called arsenic, which can seriously harm the liver is also easily formed when the arsenic compounds in soft-nailed foods react with vitamins.