Appearance: Dark Purple powder
Specification: Anthocyanins 5% -25%
Test Method: UV
Sample: 10-20g for free
Certificates: ISO9001, ISO22000, HACCP, KOSHER
Bilberry Extract has long been used in North America for the treatment of diabetes and eye diseases. It is rich in natural pigments and anthocyanins used as antioxidants, its antioxidant capacity is 20 times that of VC and 50 times that of VE. Bilberry retains the ability to resist liposome peroxidation, reduction, and scavenging of superoxide anion free radicals and hydroxyl free radicals. Healthy people or patients with visual impairment were treated with bilberry extract, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and vitamin E can obviously improve night vision, respond quickly to darkness, and quickly restore visual acuity after eyes are exposed to bright light.
We adopted the IQF quick-freezing method to move the original fruit to the factory through the cold chain in order to maximize the retention of the bilberry’s active ingredients. This ensures that the extracted product has a high concentration of active ingredients, strong stability, and high bioavailability Features. Every step, from acquiring raw materials to transporting them through production and processing, gives customers a complete sense of security.
Contains 16 active components, such as galactose, arabinose, and glucoside, as well as a significant number of flavonoids, including delphinium, cyanidin, paeoniflorin, petunidin, and others. phenolic acids, including hydroquinone, caffeic acid, and chlorogenic acid. Other components include vitamins, terpenes, and coumarins.
1. Bilberry had positive effects on vision in lower-light environments, antioxidants scavenge the body for free radicals, with the intention of helping to prevent or reverse damaged cells.
2. Reducing the risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer, and macular degeneration.
3. Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging.
4. A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat.
5. A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis, and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.