Latin Name: Inonotus obliquus
Test Method: UV
Appearance: Black-brown powder
Specification: Polysaccharides 10% -50%
Free sample: 10-20g for free
Certificate: ISO, HACCP, FDA, KOSHER
A fungus known as Chaga develops on birch trees mostly in the northern hemisphere between 40 and 50 degrees north latitude. It is referred to be an “absolute parasitic fungus” since it can only parasitize birch trees’ living bodies and continuously take their resources. It may cause the birch trees to die after 10 to 15 years. Chaga mushrooms will similarly perish as a result of nutrition loss once the host has passed away. Chaga cannot be grown in a greenhouse by humans, it is a wild resource. Chaga polysaccharide and SOD superoxide dismutase are the therapeutic components of Chaga mushroom extract, and its quantity is 55.6 times higher than that of Ganoderma lucidum.
1. Lower blood pressure, blood sugar, and blood lipids are three advantages of Chaga extract.
2. It clearly inhibits a variety of tumor cells and cancer cells.
3. Remove toxic elements from the blood and effectively block contagious viruses.
4. Cell life extension, anti-aging, and the elimination of free radicals from the body.
5. It clearly has a curative impact on nephritis, gastritis, hepatitis, and gastritis.
6. Calm the mind, reduce tension, promote sleep, and lengthen life.
1. The Chaga mushroom Inonotus obliquus can mend broken islet cells and return the tissue’s functionality to normal.
2. Studies have indicated that Chaga extract can enhance the release of insulin, which helps to lower blood sugar levels, as well as minimize the persecution of islet cells by viruses.
3. Chaga has a substantial impact on the management of diabetes and can help with the symptoms of the disease by balancing blood sugar levels in the body.
4. Hepatic glycogen synthesis can be boosted and metabolic problems in the liver can be prevented with the help of Chaga mushroom extract.
Cut the Chaga mushroom into 1 to 2 cm pieces, or you can purchase 100 grams of Chaga mushroom powder. When using utensils, we shouldn’t use iron. First, we bring the water to a boil with roughly two kilograms added, then we wait for the temperature to fall to 70 ° C. Add Chaga powder and heat at around 80 °C. After about 24 hours at room temperature, move it to a slightly warmer location. You can drink it after filtering it after another 24 hours.