Latin Name: Beta vulgaris L.
Appearance: Red-purple Fine Powder
US warehouses: 500kg in Stock
Sample: 10-20g for free
Certificate: ISO9001, ISO22000, HACCP, KOSHER
Red beet, or red-rooted beet, is another name for beet root powder. It offers a variety of nutrients, including sources of calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and vitamin A, B, and C. The phytonutrients known as betalains, which give beets their rich red color, are found in beets, which is a healthy food with extremely high nutritional value. Such as a variety of natural active ingredients in beet root that can repair the damaged gastric mucosa of the human body and prevent irritating substances from causing damage to the human gastrointestinal mucosa.
KS Nutripharma Beet root powder is made from the root of beetroot and is processed by the advanced spray drying technology. It is preservative-free, non-GMO, gluten-free, and filler-free. We are USDA Organic Certified and KOSHER certified. If you follow a vegan diet, you should try this, usually eating more beetroot can prevent and relieve gastric ulcers and improve gastrointestinal digestive function. It can quickly reduce abdominal pain, loss of appetite and indigestion in humans.
1. Rich in folic acid. One of the essential nutrients for avoiding anemia and promoting healthy cell development is folic acid. A natural anti-cancer vitamin, folic acid also has a certain anti-tumor action. Additionally, it can shield against Alzheimer’s disease and high blood pressure.
2. Beetroot is the finest natural food for women and vegetarians to restore blood since it contains naturally occurring vitamin B12 and high-quality iron.
3. Beetroot contains trace elements such as iron, copper and manganese. In the human body, they can interact with cholesterol to create a mixed material that is difficult to absorb and expel from the body.
4. Beetroot also contains a large amount of magnesium, which can regulate the hardening strength of softened blood vessels and prevent the formation of thrombus in blood vessels, which plays an important role in the treatment of hypertension.
5. Beetroot is high in nitrates, which act as an anti-blood clotting factor. Consuming beetroot can triple blood nitrate levels and reduce the amount of oxygen your muscles need, thus improving endurance.
6. Beetroot also contains a large amount of cellulose and pectin, and studies have found that it has a factor function in anti-gastric ulcer disease.
* Food industry included solid beverages, instant food, puffed food, condiments, middle-aged and elderly food, baked food, snack food, etc.
* Added into health products have the functions and effects of promoting digestion in the gastrointestinal tract and protecting the liver.