1. Latin Name: Vitis vinifera L.
2. Appearance: Dark purple fine powder
3. Specification: OPC 95%
4. Water-soluble: Yes
5. Certificate: ISO9000, ISO22000, HACCP, KOSHER
Grape seed extract is rich in various amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and other effective substances, which have an effect on health care and beauty. Polyphenols extracted from grape seeds also called OPC, it have strong antioxidant properties and is commonly used as supplements in different forms such as healthcare products and Cosmetic products. KS regularly specification is 95% OPC, which is reddish-brown powder, slightly odor, astringent, soluble in water, and most organic solvents. For this product, KS Nutripharma has enough stock with top quality and competitive price in the US warehouses, pls feel free to contact us if you are looking for Grape seed extract.
In most clinical reports, adults take between 100 and 200 mg of proanthocyanidins per day. Experts recommend a maximum dose of one milligram per pound of body weight per day for one to two weeks. The dose is then reduced and maintained between 50 and 100 mg per day.
1. The polyphenols in grape seed have a strong antioxidant effect. The effect of scavenging free radicals is 15 to 25 times that of VB, and it can also inhibit lipid peroxidation caused by radiation.
2. The main components of grape seed are proanthocyanidins. Its antioxidant activity can inhibit the synthesis and release of inflammatory factors such as histamine, serotonin, prostaglandins and leukotrienes, and inhibit the release of basophils and mast cells. granules, which have anti-inflammatory effects.
3. Anti-atherosclerosis and lower cholesterol. Studies have shown that grape seed extract can reduce serum cholesterol ester peroxide levels in animals, and can also reduce low-density lipoprotein to fight atherosclerosis.
4. The oligomeric proanthocyanidins in the grape seed can protect the gastric mucosa from damage, and the proanthocyanidins have the effect of scavenging free radicals on the surface of the stomach and protecting the stomach wall.