Appearance: Brown Powder
Active ingredient: Mscamides
Sample: 10-20g for free
Latin name: Lepidium meyenii Walp
Certificates: ISO9001, ISO22000, HACCP, KOSHER
Where weeds and insects typically cannot survive, maca typically grows in plateau mountains with an altitude of 3000–4000 meters and a temperature differential of more than 30 degrees. In order to achieve the goal of conditioning the body, the principle of action of maca extract is to regulate the endocrine balance and enhance the balance of hormone secretion. According to studies, 100 grams of maca contains 77 mg of taurine, which can improve immunity, cardiac contractility, and the body’s ability to absorb fats. Maca root extract may efficiently supplement different nutrients required by the human body without causing any negative side effects because of the combination of diverse elements. In addition, there are maca powder benefits for men, such as improving libido.
1. Anti-fatigue. Maca has a high concentration of iron, protein, amino acids, and minerals like zinc, taurine, and other nutrients that can help boost the immune system, increase muscle endurance, prevent exhaustion brought on by exercise, and fight fatigue. increase vitality, and physical prowess, and alleviate anemia symptoms.
2. Improve sperm quality. The nutrients in the natural herb Maca can effectively increase sperm count and motility.
3. Improve impotence and premature ejaculation. Impotence and early ejaculation symptoms can be significantly reduced by consuming a diet high in protein amino acids, polysaccharides, minerals, and its special biologically active compounds, macaene and macaramide.
4. Improve sleep quality. More than 90% of today’s population is stressed out, and stress-related anxiety and neurasthenia can be efficiently treated with maca. Additionally, it works well for dreaminess and insomnia symptoms.
5. Relieve menopause. The different alkaloids in maca extract can balance hormone levels in the body and control the operation of the ovaries, pancreas, and other organs. Rich proteins and taurine can also regulate and repair bodily processes, enhance qi and blood, and alleviate menopausal symptoms, which will increase the production of estrogen.
The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) endorsed maca in 1992 as a food that could be consumed without any negative side effects and was encouraged to spread throughout the world. According to the International Testing and Research Center for Doping and Sports Nutrition, there were no stimulants, anesthetics, blockers, diuretics, or steroid hormones detected in maca consumption that were prohibited by the International Olympic Committee. Maca is a dietary supplement that mountaineers absolutely must consume, according to the International Union of Mountaineering Organizations (UIAA). Maca grows in highland regions. It is a nutrient-rich plant that completely absorbs nutrients from secure soil. According to studies, maca is full of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other elements that can safely and effectively replenish the nutrition the human body needs.